Acquiring host is the starting point of any EMV transaction. Acquiring host should be able to process a large number of real-time payment messages to establish peak capacity and performance.
PayHuddle helps acquirers do performance testing by replicating messages from all or part of the payment chain – issuer, network or terminal. This is done in an automated matter, which provides real-time view of the host’s performance.
What do we do?
PayHuddle helps acquirers do performance testing of their host systems and improve their confidence of deploying their hosts into production.
Our services include:
- Objectives of the Acquirers/Processors
- Pre-requisites to ensure performance validation
- Simulators with data generation drivers – issuer, network, terminal and card
- Generation of huge number of throughput messages per second based on real data
- Test execution with simulated payment messages from various actors in the payment ecosystem
- Test analysis and reporting
- Constant monitoring of hosts for issues arising out of load and stress
- Performance validation
Orion, the host platform from PayHuddle can simulate all the hosts in the payment ecosystem – issuer, scheme/network, card, terminal and acquirer. With acquirer under test, all the payment transactions are simulated by the other hosts and they are validated for performance with our host platform.
At PayHuddle, we have helped acquirers/processors with their performance testing needs, allowing them to go-to-market with confidence.