PCI-DSS CERTIFICATION CONSULTING
Payments Cards Industry – Data Security Standards (PCI – DSS) is the global standard mandated by leading card schemes in the world. The objective of the standard is to protect the integrity of sensitive cardholder data. All businesses who accept debit and credit card payments should comply with the PCI – DSS.
At PayHuddle, we offer consulting to acquirers and their merchants on how to be compliant to these standards and protect everyone in the payment ecosystem.
What do we do ?
PayHuddle offers consulting right from defining the scope to ensuring certification for PCI-DSS.
Our services include:
- Identify the scope of compliance and certification
- Gap analysis to determine existing security controls against the expectations of the standard
- Definition of policies, documentation of procedures, and implementation of technical controls to address the identified gaps
- Internal audit to determine the compliance of the data security framework with respect to the standard
- Certification – guide the acquirers and their merchants through the certification audit and achieve certification
At PayHuddle, we have consulted multiple acquirers, merchants and card manufacturing units in guiding them to PCI certification.