Bring in new business by identifying prospects and selling, maintaining relationship with clients, coordinating with internal teams on putting together demos, POCs, and proposals
Any degree with 2 years’ experience in the sales function. Ability and experience of handling Sales targets and outperform them.
Candidate should be good in written and verbal communication.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Engineer who likes working in a casual, small team environment.
- Identify opportunities within the segments in which we sell by researching and analyzing options
- Establish contact with prospects, form relationships and sell solutions
- Ensure good relationship with existing clients and identify opportunities for new sales
- Identification of pains and opportunities in the identified customer segment and sell into them
- Coordinate with pre-sales and technology towards offering solutions to customer problems
- Coordinate product demos, create proposals and maintain cordial partner relationships
- Prepare regular sales reports by slicing and dicing the various segments that we address
- Pipeline management in line with the sales projections on a monthly basis
- Ensure that organizational and team goals are achieved consistently
- Report to the sales director
- Two rounds of Interviews will be conducted after shortlisting of the profiles
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com